Cacao Barry Mycryo Cocoa Butter is 100% powdered cocoa butter in a convenient and sanitary shaker dispensing container. Mycryo is ideally used for tempering chocolate and for savory applications, including searing of meats.
Storage Conditions: Dry and cool (68-72 F, 20-22 C); store away from foreign odors and protected from direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Cocoa butter
How to Temper Chocolate with Mycryo:
- Melt the chocolate at 40-45C (microwave or bain-marie).
- Leave the chocolate to cool (to 34-35C for dark chocolate or 33-34C for milk, white or colored chocolate) at ambient temperature.
- Add 1% Mycryo cocoa butter, that is 10 g per 1 kg of chocolate. Mix well.
- When the coverture has reached an ideal temperature (31-32C for dark chocolate or 29-30C for milk, white or colored chocolate), use the product.
- To use the chocolate for a longer time, keep it at 31-32C in the case of dark chocolate or 29-30C in the case of milk, white or colored chocolate.
Cool Weather: Temperatures below 70F - Orders ship Monday through Friday.
Warm Weather: Temperatures above 70F - Chocolate and perishables ship Monday through Wednesday for USPS Priority and UPS 2-Day Air, or Monday thru Thursday for UPS Next Day Air. Ground shipping should NOT be used during warm weather.
The Pastry Depot is not responsible for product(s) melting if UPS Next Day Air is NOT selected. With all shipping methods, someone must be present to receive the package and bring it inside immediately. See our Warm Weather Shipping Policy.